Give us the basics of your problems in 30 words or less. We'll contact you via email within 2 business days and let you know if your stated problems are something we can help you with. Please understand we cannot give legal advice over email or phone. Please note we are not currently taking CPS cases. If you need help with a CPS case, or If you cannot afford an attorney and you live in Washoe County, Nevada, you may be qualified to receive legal services through Washoe Legal Services at (775)-329-2727 or Nevada Legal Services at (775) 284-3491.

* indicates required field

This website exists for the sole purpose of providing contact and general information. Transmission or receipt of information contained within this site is not intended to, nor does it constitute an attorney-client relationship. Until such a relationship is established, it is recommended that you do not share any information that you would consider to be confidential. Please feel free to contact us for any further information.<!– Facebook Conversion Code for Contact Forms –>